For over 180 years, the Wachovia Historical Society has been working to preserve and document the rich history of our area’s heritage that now spans over 275 years! That’s a lot of history!
The following offers you links to articles, presentations, and links for you to enjoy and enrich your understanding of The Wachovia Tract!
- The Salem Coffee Pot
- Moravian Missionaries
- David Tannenberg’s Wachovia Organs
- Moravians and Methodists
- Redcoats in Wachovia
- A Brief History of Moravian Hymnals
- Calvary Moravian Church’s Historical Clock
- Why Salem Square is Where It Is
- Why Home Moravian Church Faces the Way It Does
- Our Ancestors’ Comforting Mistakes
- A 250th for Winston-Salem